Aysa Hospitality was founded in 2013 by Nishal Patel, a second generation hotelier who immigrated to the United States at the age of 2. The name is an acronym that was created using the names of Nishal’s two sons. Aysa is a family owned company that strongly believes in family values and hands on involvement. Nishal strongly believes you cannot ask someone to do something that you haven’t or won’t do yourself. At Aysa, all team members are part of a family that work together in order to exceed our guest’s expectations. The company is currently pursuing management contracts and new development in the greater Atlanta metro area.
The ten Winning Ways are ingrained in our company culture, and are part of our daily stand ups, new team member orientation and all company incentive programs.
Our Winning Ways
1. Dress for success in full uniform, name tag and a smile.
2. Greet and engage all guests at every opportunity.
3. Treat all guests, team members and vendors like family.
4. Be a passionate team player at all times.
5. Be ethical and honest at all times.
6. Have fun at work.
7. Know your brand and brand standards.
8. Be kind to the environmentand your local comunity.
9. Be flexible and tolerant.
10. Look after the well being of your hotel.
Please send resume to:
recycling, donating old bedding and towels, working with Goodwill, and Give Kids The World.